GRAMYA UNNAYAN SANGSTHA
(Rural Development Society)
MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
Cultural Objectives :-
- To work for development and maintenance of cultural institution.
- To work for promotion of Indian Classical song, dance, drama etc, towards the society for cultural uplift of the common people.
- To encourage research work on the language, literate and culture of Assam and its sister states.
- To Undertake publication of books on the life and works of Mahapurush Sankardeva in different languages.
- To established women’s club for their refreshment and women empowerment.
- To established Sangeet Natak Academy.
Environmental Objectives :-
- To take up programmes on environmental awareness and protection.
- To take up programmes on social forestry.
- To organize relief and rehabilation camps for the distressed people and animals during natural calamities.
- To organized cleaning work of the public places.
- To take up programmes on slum area development.
Objectives relating to Health:-
- To undertake health awareness programmes among the people especially on those diseases which are better prevented than cure.
- To aware the society regarding drugs and substance abuse, sanitation and environment etc. and to practice it as far as possible.
- To organize free medical camps for the economically and socially backward classes of the society.
- To undertake programme on maternity welfare, children welfare, family planning etc. and to provide nutrition food to the children of weaker section.
- To make arrangement for on the spot medical services to the victims of natural disaster and epidemic both for people and animals.
Economical Objectives :-
- To implement different self help schemes for reducing the unemployment problems from the Society.
- To provide various skill development training programmes amongst rural unemployed youth for their future self-employment.
- To provide scientific technology to rural poor agriculturist and allied sector and to upgrade them by needed technical and financial assistance.
- Any Govt. project when entrusted with the organization will be accepted and implemented.
- To grow small saving habit among the backward classes.